This course is based on the BCI Good Practice Guidelines (GPG). There are six course modules based on the six Professional Practices (PPs) and associated stages BCM Lifecycle. These are split up into segments, management practices and technical practices.
- Policy and Programme Management (PP1): objectives and features of a business continuity policy and programme. How to establish roles and communicate principles within the organization.
- Embedding (PP2): how to make sure continuity awareness is part of your organizational culture and of business-as-usual activities.
- Analysis (PP3): details on what are the analyses to perform to project and implement a business continuity management system.
- Design (PP4): how to develop business continuity solutions and threat mitigation measures to determine how continuity can be achieved in the event of an incident.
- Implementation (PP5): how to create an incident response structure and develop business continuity plans to meet requirements and solutions identified in PP3 and PP4.
- Validation (PP6): which are and how to develop the different types of exercise and how to maintain and review the business continuity programme.
- Review of the entire Business Continuity Lifecycle
- Mock exams
The course will be delivered in 3 half-days for two consecutive weeks.
Exam: during the week of the course, the BCI will provide a link for you through which you may book a convenient day and time slot in order to take the exam online.
*Please note that for online sessions, training materials are provided in electronic version (unprintable PDF).
Interested in an in-house session for 6 people or more? Email us directly
Approved Instructor: Uxía Fernández González
Duration: 6 half-days
9:30 AM - 1:30 PM WEST:UTC/GMT+1