- Policy and Programme Management (PP1): objectives and features of a business continuity policy and programme. How to establish roles and communicate principles within the organization.
- Embedding (PP2): how to make sure continuity awareness is part of your organizational culture and of business-as-usual activities.
- Analysis (PP3): details on what are the analyses to perform to project and implement a business continuity management system.
- Design (PP4): how to develop business continuity solutions and threat mitigation measures to determine how continuity can be achieved in the event of an incident.
- Implementation (PP5): how to create an incident response structure and develop business continuity plans to meet requirements and solutions identified in PP3 and PP4.
- Validation (PP6): which are and how to develop the different types of exercise and how to maintain and review the business continuity programme.
- Review of the entire Business Continuity Lifecycle
- Mock exams
Exam: during the week of the course, the BCI will provide a link for you through which you may book a convenient day and time slot in order to take the exam online.
*Please note that for online sessions, training materials are provided in electronic version (unprintable PDF).
Interested in an in-house session for 6 people or more? Email us directly
Please note that this session is exclusively available to professionals based in India. Delegates based in any other country, will not be allowed to attend to this training session.
Approved Instructor: Vikrant Varshney
Duration: 6 half-days
9:30 - 13:30 IST